Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Feliz Cumpleaños Courtney y Hermana Chavez

Hermana Medellin and Hermana Wandell

Hermana's Chotto, Wandell and Tryon and Elder Rosales

Happy Birthday Courtney!! And Hermana Chavez!! I MISS HERMANA CHAVEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! Oh look you have two daughters with the same birthday!! By the way I have adopted her as my sister so therefore she is your daughter. I also told her that she could live in my room and I am being serious. She wants to move to Utah to work, so she is going to get a work visa and move to Utah and I told her she could live with me. In her Patriarchal blessing is says that she needs to learn English because it will bless her life. Yeah she´s moving to Utah... I will even sleep on the floor. I was talking to her this morning and I was asking how it was possible that we never fought once and she said "Oh I know why, it’s because in the pre-earth life we made a promise to each other that we wouldn’t fight." I like it!
 You should email her and tell her Happy Birthday.
There was an infestation of ants in my desk this week, eggs and all...
Read Alma 22:32 (PANAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAA)
“And now, it was only the adistance of a day and a half’s journey for a Nephite, on the line Bountiful and the land Desolation, from the east to the west sea; and thus the land of Nephi and the land of Zarahemla were nearly surrounded by water, there being a small neck of land between the land northward and the land southward.
Our investigator that was super positive started telling her family that she was getting baptized and they talked her out of it... but we are still trying to work with her.
So I sent you a package and it should be there in about 3 weeks. There are 3 things in there, one of them is mine, but if you can make it work then feel free to use it. The other two things are yours. You will understand when you see it.
This was my favorite Valentine’s day of my whole life because I hate Valentine’s day and I didn’t even have to worry about it this year!!
Can you send me a paper with a picture of all the Utah temples on it so I can show people. Including the ones that aren’t built yet.
Yentry leaves on her mission tomorrow, do you know she doesn’t speak any English??
Yes I loved the hearts, but no more candy, I don’t want to get sick, or fat. And I noticed that you used the cricket because they were all perfect.
Hna. Medellin loves the little candy hearts, so I gave them all to her.
Q. How do you know a rich guy from Holland lives there? Did you knock on the door? If you didn’t you should!
A. No we asked someone who lives in the neighborhood who lives in the castle, that’s how we know. But it’s all gated off and no one can go in but it has a mote!!!
Q. So how was the tour of Boquete?
A. We went to a waterfall and an old abandoned castle last week with the zone. All but 4 people from our zone went, it was a lot of fun!! I have tons of pictures, don’t worry!!
Hermana Wandell and Hermana Flores

It is guava, but that’s how you say it in Spanish.  (The guayaba from last week’s post) And yes, I eat tons of those oranges. People always give them to us out of their gardens. It’s just like a normal orange but with green peel. There are tons of orange orchards here.
Elder McEntire is awesome! Tell him hello for me please!
So what do the sisters think of you since you apparently take them to lunch all the time??
THE HEAVENS HAVE OPENED AND THE GOOD MAN UPSTAIRS HAS SPOKEN!! STEPHEN AND AMY ARE FINALLY GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Abby, te amo muchisimo!! Mas que puedes imaginar!! I am so glad you are learning spanish and I promise to help you learn more when i get home. Please stop eating and drinking so much candy and soda! Capeesh?? I am glad you like Jake now and that momma got to stay home with you. I really love you too and I will see you in less than a year baby sister!! I LOVE YOU MORE THAN MOST!! HAHA BYE!! (:
We are just chilling today and cleaning the house.
I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!! Take care of my Abby for me and don’t let her drink any more soda or eat more candy.  Chao for now!!

P.S. can you find me in that last picture??

Hermana's De Leon, Elizondo, Medellin and Wandell



Hermana's Medellin and Wandell


Elder Barrie





Hermana's De Leon, Bonilla, Wandell and Elizondo


 Hermana's Navas, Bonilla and Wandell



Hermana's Wandell and Medellin

Hermana's Medellin and Wandell


Where's Waldo Alyssa?

No comments:

Post a Comment