Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Hellooooo! its almost Christmas!!!!




  Okay my notes!

I was sick this week! But the Priesthood is awesome!

We had Christmas dinner with a family in my ward, there are pictures don't worry!! 






Another family in our ward got sealed this week and the little boy B. was saying the whole time  "I look so handsome!!" hahaha

J. .... repartiò (I think she means passed) the sacrament!! I don't know how to say that in English........ (:

Osorio slept at the house one night this week cause they had Immigrations and it ended super late so they sent 8 sister to my house, yeah needless to say she slept in my bed were up late because we were catching up.

We have p-day as a zone today.


Elder's A. and B. and Hermana's V. and Wandell



Elder's H. and B.

 Hermano R.

 Elder F.
 Elder F.

Elder Q.

Q. So what about your packages? Did you like them?
A. Yes I like my packages! Thanks!!

Q. So where you live, is that in your area or the other sister's area?
A.We live in my area.
  
 Elder V. (MI HERMANO!!!!) 

And THE FAMILY PICTURE!!! Those are my kids and the father of my kids!! hahaha

Dear Alyssa, 
I am so glad you are coming home soon. I am so excited that we get to skype with you in 4 days. When we get the computer ready we have a little trick for you hahaha but i bet you can't guess what it is. Did you know I have a cold. I hope am better by Christmas. You are my favorite sister. Guess what I don't have school for 2 whole weeks! Did you know that Puff is getting really big. A little big. Hey Alyssa on Christmas will you sing a song with me on Christmas. I want to sing Rudolph the Red nosed reindeer. Alyssa I love you so much I love you to the moon and back. Alyssa I love you more than most. The end, I love you to Alyssa Love, Abby

Dear Abby, I love you so much and I am so excited to talk to you on Christmas! Hey I have a cold too!! haha!! I would love to sing with you Abs! I love you to the moon and back and I love you more than most! Wanna know something funny?? Every time someone sees the ring you gave me I have to explain in Spanish what it says and then they always ask "Ohhh is that from your boyfriend!!??" Hahaha and I always say "Nope! Someone way more special than a boyfriend! Its from my bestest best friend in the whole wide world! My baby sister!" The end. Love Alyssa

So these pictures are from Mother´s day, Hna. V. bought me a rose cause I am her mom! Haha






and I found a purse with my name on it!



I LOVE YOU!!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment