Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

The Panama Canal and a marriage proposal!

I can send pictures this week!!

A 10 year old asked me to marry him!

This little kid proposed to me, he even gave me a ring but it’s on my thumb haha.

There is a family that I couldn’t remember their name and so my comp told me, just think of a queen bed, their last name is Camareina.




We had divisions this week.

 Hermana Pula and Hermana Wandell

 We went to the canal today, it wasn’t as boring as I was expecting it to be. (: It was actually pretty cool.

 I almost bought you something but I decided to let you buy it yourself when you come! (:











Hermana Wandell from Utah and Elder Astudillo from Ecuador

Crocodile



 100 Year Anniversary of the Panama Canal

Hermana Wandell and Elder Astudillo


I am washing my clothes by hand for the first time in my life...woo hoo.

Assignment #3 for all you people within the sight of my email.
 Tithing. PAY IT!! End of story

Mosiah 24:11-15 has new meaning for me.
11 And Amulon commanded them that they should stop their cries; and he put guards over them to watch them, that whosoever should be found calling upon God should be put to death.
 12 And Alma and his people did not raise their voices to the Lord their God, but did pour out their hearts to him; and he did know the thoughts of their hearts.
 13 And it came to pass that the voice of the Lord came to them in their afflictions, saying: Lift up your heads and be of good comfort, for I know of the covenant which ye have made unto me; and I will covenant with my people and deliver them out of bondage.
 14 And I will also ease the burdens which are put upon your shoulders, that even you cannot feel them upon your backs, even while you are in bondage; and this will I do that ye may stand as witnesses for me hereafter, and that ye may know of a surety that I, the Lord God, do visit my people in their afflictions.
 15 And now it came to pass that the burdens which were laid upon Alma and his brethren were made light; yea, the Lord did strengthen them that they could bear up their burdens with ease, and they did submit cheerfully and with patience to all the will of the Lord.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to all who have kept me in their prayers and offered me words of advice. I can honestly tell the difference in this week. I love you all and really am so appreciative. I really have seen the difference and I know that it is thanks to you guys at home! 

Dear Alyssa, I really really miss you so much. Did you know that I got fish that goes really super fast in the bathtub? It goes zoom zoom zoom. I like the Frozen girl her name is Elsa. Mom is going to get you the movie. It is coming out pretty soon because I saw it on the TV. I am really sorry that people are not nice to you. Tell them Jesus said love everyone and treat them kindly. That means to be nice. I mailed you a letter did it get to you yet? Thank you for the bracelet. I like it really really a lot. I had a cold this week but I started to feel better today. Did you know I can count to 100? I love you so so much. Did you know they lost an airplane? I have to go to bed because tomorrow is Patrick's day and I made a trap to take to school to catch a leprechaun. I love you so so much and I like my letter from you. Love, Abby

Dear Abby, I love you and miss you sooo soo so much! I am glad to hear about your fish that goes zoom zoom zoom! I am excited to see the Frozen movie and I am anxiously awaiting for it to get sent to me. I am glad you like the bracelet. If there is anything that you can learn from my mission experience that I am having is that it is sooooooo important for you to be nice to EVERYONE! And you are right Jesus did say love everyone! I didn’t know you could count to 100 but I am sooo proud of you!! I haven’t gotten your letter yet but I am sure I will get it soon. I love you so much baby sister!! Love Alyssa!

The other 2 sisters in our house are Hna. Caniz and Hna. Torres.

Please tell Catrina that I love her and that I am so blessed to have met her and her family. Especially Charlee! I will make sure to wear my t-shirt on Monday.

Anyways I am fine. Please keep praying. I was also thinking that maybe you could send me some little American flags to give to people when I leave the area.

Thank you for everything! I love and miss you more than words can express. Less than 11 months till I get to see your beautiful faces again. I love you and am so grateful to have the best mom in the whole wide world. Hug my Abby for me! 
Elder Vaca and Hermana Wandell

Elder's Vaca, Astudillo, Mejia and Escobar
Chao for now!

Love Hermana Wandell


These are the pictures she couldn't send last week.

Alyssa and Maru

Hna. Wandell, Maru and Hna. Medellin

 Maru and Alyssa


Familia Nez, Hermana's Medellin and Wandell

Hermana's Wandell and Medellin




No comments:

Post a Comment