Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

8 new investigators!!!

Alyssa and Hermana V.


PARKER IS OLD ENOUGH TO GO ON A MISSION??? Wait wait wait! Who are we talking about?? Parker as in Jamen's little brother?? WHAT??? 

I can't eat greasy foods, the nurses have forbidden me to do so. I was having really bad stomach pain this week cause my body is starting to fight back from all the grease I have eaten the last 15 months... 

Dear Alyssa,
I am really glad you are coming home soon. I love you more than most. You are the best sister ever.  You are going to be my best pal forever and when you get home I am going to give you a big sweet hug! I am tired so I can't write more to Alyssa love Abby

Dear Abby, I will be with you again in less than 3 months! I love you and I will see you soon! Give mom a great big hug for me please!! Love Alyssa

The Ecuadorian dress was just what I had on. The other one is from Panamá and it costs more than 100 dollars. 

Anyways... there isn't much left to say... sorry. This week went really well, we found 8 new people!! Which personally I believe is a miracle!! 

There are pictures don't worry!


  These are from the Independence Day activity last week.

My companions who are still alive 
(she means still in the mission)

 making arepas colombianas (:

Our district meeting (: 

Making tortillas all by myself! I made the dough and everything!! 

I LOVE YOU!! I WILL SEE YOU SOON! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO ONLY I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY DAYS!! Tell everyone hi and hug my Abby please and tell her how much I love her! Thanks for being the best mom in the whole world!! 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment