Pages

Friday, December 5, 2014

Happy Birthday and Thanksgiving!

 Hermana's Wandell and V.

We had thanksgiving dinner with the whole zone.

Elder B. and Hermana Wandell                     


Hermana's M. and Wandell

Hermana Wandell and Elder Q.                 Hermana's Wandell and V.    
       
Elder M.                                                         Elder F.


Elder's V. and Q. 


                   Elder's H. and F.                                    Hermana's Wandell and C.


The guy we found in the super was drunk when we went to visit him... 
We had a conference this week, I got to see O. and A.
Someone gave me a skirt from the pollera (it's blue)

We made baleadas again the other day and a brother (who I offered my house to him and his family for a conference he has for his work in Abril) showed up and he says "pinch me!" because he served in Honduras and loves baleadas.


For p-day we went to a park with a bunch of missionaries and they played football and soccer

Elder M., Hermana O. and Alyssa

My package came!! thanks!! 

J. gave the prayer on Sunday!! He has 110 ordinances to be performed (about 22 names) and he is going to the temple to do baptisms for the first time on the 13th. (J. was just baptized at the end of September)

Look up the video El es la dadiva in English. it's on mormon.org (it should be something like He is the gift) http://www.mormon.org/christmas (if you haven't seen this it is worth watching, it is only 2:45)

I WANT TO DO MY FAMILY HISTORY SOOOO BAD!!

If you are one of the fortunate ones who will receive a Christmas present from me, you have to wait until Valentine's to get it... haha

Dear Alyssa,

Did you know that I am  missing you so much, you are my best best best friend. I love you so so so so much. If I could pick one person to be my bestest friend forever that I love I would pick you Alyssa. Dear Alyssa I love you very much and did you know that the other day on Saturday I wasn't feeling well. Emma throwed up and then Emma gave it to Lucy and then Lucy gave it to me. And I did not feel that good so I had to stay in bed a lot that day and it was mom's birthday but now I am feeling much much better. 

Dear Abby, I miss you too! You are my best friend in the whole wide world! I would pick you too Abs! I am sorry you got sick and I am glad you feel better! I will see you real soon!! 

The funny part about C. and J. is that they are both from Venezuela... hahahahahahaha (I told her to these sweet sisters how much I appreciated them sending me pictures this week and for all they do for her)
(this was the best birthday present ever, one of the sweet sisters in Panamá sent this to me on Facebook on my birthday, made my whole day!)

Another sweet sister sent this picture the next day with a note


Hello sister, nice to meet you. I am the president of the Relief Society in the neighborhood where you daughter is now serving. Today we were having lunch at my house. Alyssa is very special for everyone here. I wish you a happy birthday! A big hug!

When we went to visit the Enrique's they weren't home. They told us 5 on Friday and no one was there.

F. leaves on the 12th because there are so many people leaving with us that they try to split us up more. 

I love training and we get along great. 

Hey so my comp lost her camera and I think that if I stay with her I am going to give her mine when I finish. What do you think? I never use a camera at home anyways, I will have a phone. 

I love you! Thanks for your help! I don't know what I would do without you! Please tell Abby how much I love her and that I will see her really soon. The time is going to fly... and that scares me. I was explaining to my comp that I want to see you and Abby but if I could have it my way I would move you two here so I could stay here because I don't want to go home. I want to be with my friends that I have made here. But life doesn't work that way. I love you!

Her Ward in Brisas del Golf
(She and her companion are on the right side behind the kids)




No comments:

Post a Comment