Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Hello World! - 2nd to last email





Mom please bring a stock of stickers for Hna. V. to give the little kids and your hair straightener so I can look guapa when we go home. Please and thank you.

It was a good week, we met a cool guy from Argentina today at the canal.

No I want my journal!! Its cause I don't want to start a new one because I haven't finished the other one. It should be in a drawer somewhere or on the air hockey table. No you don't need to bring me anything.

Dear Alyssa, You are my best friend and guess what I just burped hahaha. I don't feel very good. I have a sore throat and a headache and a snuffy nose and I don't want to have to tell Daddy but I am afraid I am going to have to.  Alyssa how come you don't write me very much? I really love you and guess what I am going to my friend's birthday party and I love her so much. It is Sophie across the street. I love to play with her. I am excited to go to her birthday. Mommy and I are going tomorrow to get her a birthday present. Well we already have one thing for her but I am going to get something else that I just know she will really love. And her birthday is on Tuesday but her party is on Thursday. Alyssa I really love you so so much and I love you more than most!! Alyssa do you like Chocolate milk? Did you know I tried it and I did like it a little bit.  Alyssa did you know I like these colors, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, pink, purple, black, white, brown, gold, grey, silver and indigo. Alyssa you are my bestest bestest friend ever. I love you to Alyssa, Love Abby

Dear Abby, sorry I don't write much, I don't have much time! But I love you a lot! and I´m so excited you get to go to a birthday party! Tell her happy birthday from your sister in Panama. I love you more than most! and yes I LOVE chocolate milk!! Especially the kind they sell here in Panama. My favorite color is blue! Love Alyssa :)

Did you plan the canal tour? I don't need you to do anything except that.

Yes Lopez is going home too! She is from Guatemala. Everyone is from Guatemala.... I have like 50 people I have to visit there some day...

Can you please send a message to Hna. Gonzalez and tell her I love her and I miss her!

Good news.... Hno Luis, Hna Leydi and their kids are getting sealed on friday (: And I´m gonna be there! (: Great way to end dont you think??


I love you!

Hna's Wandell and V. 




No comments:

Post a Comment