Pages

Friday, April 18, 2014

Miracles Happen!

Hermana Curtis and Hermana Wandell 



 
 Those are some tan legs
Those are some white feet Alyssa!

Okay so crazy things happened this week... The other day we got home and we still had time for one more lesson and so we said a prayer to figure out where we should go. So then right after the first thing my comp asks me was "did anyone´s name come to mind?" and all I said was "Melani" and then my comp starts freaking out, "AHHH No way!! Her name came to my mind!!" yeah weird... then this week we got in some good work!! We had 11 lessons with a member, which is not easy to do. This week was super successful and it flew by!
We found a guy that has no arms or legs and taught him. Well we were teaching the restoration and the thought came into my head "Explain how the Catholic church says they believe in the bible but they don’t even keep the 2nd of the 10 commandments." And I was like.. uh no! Well then it happened again and I said no again so then the 3rd time I was finally like alright alright!! I´ll do it!! So I did and the guy was like "Oh my gosh.. you are so right, the catholic church is true.." And I was like WAIT WHA????  Yeah craziness! Then after my comp told me that she was sitting there like "UHHH WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING??" But he totally agreed and was like will you guys come back please, and then when he prayed he asked that God would help him find a way to be able to go to church...
People tell me alllllll the time "I want to take you eyes out and stick them in my eye sockets..." uhhh weird... (that is weird)
Dear Alyssa,
I had an ear ache so mommy took me the doctor to get me some medicine. Did you know that I am going to be done taking my medicine on Wednesday. Alyssa I really really love you. Alyssa did you know  that I  tried  a  strawberry? Alyssa did you know that we squished a spider because we went to Costco and it was in the car right by me and I started crying so mommy had to stop the car and get the spider away from me. Did you know I get to stay up late because I don't have school for a whole week. I am going to miss Mrs. King. Alyssa do you remember when you came to my school for my show and tell? That was so so so much fun! I love you so so so so so super much, Love Abby

Dear Abby,
Abby I am sorry you have an ear ache, I hope you are feeling better! Did you like the strawberry you tried?? You should try eating broccoli with ranch on it! It’s super good!! I am glad that mom saved you from the spider!! What a good mommy is she!! I love you more than most!! Love Alyssa!!
our cool jackets a member made for us!

Wow that girl is awesome!! So do you have lunch with them every Saturday?? (the sister missionaries in my area)
I know that at least one of the packages is there so I will have it soon. 

They aren’t really in the dangerous part of Darien, but it is still crazy that they are there. The reason why it is so dangerous is the drug cartels and the gangs and the jungle and what not. 

I have learned a lot from this change. So we did an activity this week about the iron rod and we didn’t have blind folds so we taped paper towels on their faces... haha

We get the new house in May. That blue skirt is now mine and that shirt is now hers haha... (I noticed in the pictures last week that her and Hna. Torres were wearing each other’s clothes!)

I love you too! Thanks for everything!! I will let you know who my new comp is next week!

Okay well I have to go in 2 minutes. So I love you I love you I love you!! I will talk to you in less than a month!! Hug my Abby for me! Tell her I love her more than most!! Chao for now!!

Hermana Cooper and Hermana Wandell 

Hermana Curtis and Hermana Wandell 

Elder Maynard and Hermana Wandell

Elder's Maynard and Sargent and Hermana's Wandell and Curtis
 

Elder's Santizo, Escobar, Polio, Astudillo, Ishmael and Snyder and Alyssa

Hermana's Wandell and Castillo

2 Utahn's in Panama!
Hermana Wandell and Elder Sargent

Hermana's Caniz, Wandell, Curtis and Torres


No comments:

Post a Comment