Pages

Friday, June 6, 2014

Feliz Cumpleaños Hermana Wandell!!!

A big THANK YOU to everyone who made signs, took pictures and humored me with this!

Feliz Cumpleaños Hermana Wandell!!

Abby

Familia Quintero

Familia Rodriguez

Familia Rios

Okay my notes first..
I sent the memory with the video and pictures today. (this is the video from awhile back her and Elder Kipp singing)
Steve, Robert, Shauna and Elizabeth

 This week was kind of slow but on Tuesday we were contacting and we were walking up a little hill (there aren’t many here) and I saw an orange house directly in front of us and it looked like it was glowing so I was like uhhh alright let’s see what happens. The lady is super positive! Wants to get baptized!!!!!

So how is your birthday going? Are you having a good day? What are you doing today? Did anyone do anything for you besides us?
Today my comp is making cheesecake and I am making cheese potatoes. (2 of her favorite foods)
 So the sisters in my house woke me up at 5:20 this morning with cake and a sign. Haha Hna. Torres will put pictures on Facebook so look for them.


So I didn’t get any packages cause they don’t have changes meetings now. So I will get them next week I think.

Where is Chavez? Who are the other sisters living in your house now? Who is and who is out of your zone?
 Chavez is in Panama in a place called Brisas del Golf. The new sister in the house is Hna. Morales from Peru. There is a guy from Tonga in our zone now, a greenie that is from my comps ward in Honduras and I don’t remember who else. 

I am glad Astudillo is your new zone leader!!!!!! That is so exciting :) Who is his companion? What things does he have to do besides the normal stuff?
His comp is Elder Smith, whose birthday was yesterday (Sunday), from Utah. He just has more responsibility like he does divisions with the elders and directs all the meetings we have and what not. 

Haha cool! I feel special that he reads my blog.

So how come you didn't just sing for the talent show? Who won?
I didn’t sing because I wanted to do something different and funny. 
no one won, but the four guys danced and it was hilarious
 Abby

Dear Alyssa, I have a birthday song for you. Put another candle on the birthday cake, the birthday cake, the birthday cake. Put another candle on the birthday cake, you're another year old today! Happy Birthday Alyssa!!!!! 
(this link is the video of Abby singing that song for Alyssa, click on it, it's pretty cute!)

Guess what we had this great great great great great party for you even though you weren't here. I'm going to tell you all the people that came. Delores, Scott, Lindsay, Emily, Sharon, Kenzie, Mommy, Abby, Grandpa, Emily, Uncle Ross and his friend (hahahaha she means Aunt Eileen) and the sister missionaries :) We even had a cake with candles a 2 and a 0 were on there and the sister missionaries blew out the candles. 

Sister Hinckle and Sister Snyder serving in the Salt Lake City South Mission

And guess what else, we got you a present and it's wrapped in pink paper and we put it in your room so you can open it when you come home. It's not a very fun present but mom said you want it and I told her that I know you will like the stitch I sent you more. Did you like the stitch? Alyssa, I love you so so so so so much and I really really really miss you. I hope you get a really happy birthday and if you don't I will get you another party when you come home. I read the page in the book you wrote to tell my mom to take us to Disneyland and I keep telling her for us. I love you, Love Abby

Abby, I am glad that you enjoyed my birthday party, and that people came! Especially Uncle Ross and his friend haha, I love the stitch that you sent me Abby! It’s super cute!! I love you and I miss you too but guess what!! I will be home in about 8 months!! That’s less than half way!!! I want to go to Disneyland too so keep telling her!! Love Alyssa

So what did Kallie have to do exactly?? (Kallie is Alyssa’s gorgeous, sweet, amazing friend who just took 1st Attendant in the Miss Sandy pageant)

I miss you guys but I will be home before you know it. This week was better and I am learning lots of things. Thank you for everything. Also in the package for Hna. Chavez you should write Brisas Del Golf on it so that they know who it is for. I don’t know how you are sending it, if it is in one of my packages or what but still. I love you I love you I love you!! Chao for now!! 

Denise, Sandra, Grandpa, Emily and Abby

Lindsay, Delores, Penny, Mrs. King, Abby and Conner

The Merkley's

Lucy, Emma and Edward 
Alyssa's cousins

Brett and Reese
Alyssa's Nieces


Arne and Marion
Alyssa's German Parents

Elder's Hansen and Jones
Salt Lake City South Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment