Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Don't look at the picture until after you read the email!!! capeesh???

So my Heavenly Father loves me! A lot!! And so I am just going tell you about how much he loves me but I'm going be really vague so you have to sit and wonder and I am going to put a picture of who my comp is but I am not going tell you who and you have to read the whole email before you can look at the picture. So I am in the Panama zone, Elder K. is my district leader!!!!!!!. I have now followed him to a 3rd zone!!! (he only has 3...) I also have some other friends in this zone but I'm not going tell you who they all are because that's part of the fun. But one of them is an Elder from Brazil, he´s cool. The assistants are also in my district, but they don't come to the meetings... also we had a cool activity in my new area on Saturday. It was the plan of salvation. They decked out all the rooms in the chapel to be the parts of the plan of salvation mixed with family history work. My companion and I were both in the celestial room, and one of my friends ( :D ) was in their with us playing the piano. It was cool and their are pictures to follow. I love my new area but I do miss the people in Chorrera. So our house is huge. We live with 2 other sisters but we each have our own floor. My comp and I upstairs (with a balcony) and the other sisters downstairs. 

Now I will respond to your letter to let the suspense continue. and no cheating mom!! 

Q. How are you today?
A. I am extremely good!! and you!!

Q. Did your package with the camera cord and the Birthday present for Elder A. ever get there?
A. The package is here and I will get it tomorrow. 

Hi Alyssa,
I love you so so so much. Did you know it is almost my birthday? I am going to have a party and I am really happy. Alyssa did you get a new companion because I asked mommy and she said she didn't know. From Abby to Alyssa I love you so so so much and I can't wait until February. from Abby

Dear Abby, I know it is almost your birthday! Are you excited?? I love you too and yes I got a new companion and she is amazing! 

yes I knew that Germany won, we heard it from every house that we walked past. 

So as for the companion.... (scroll down)











My companion is.......(scroll more)


















HERMANA CHAVEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (: 

I´M IN BRISAS DEL GOLF!!!!

(The minute I saw this picture, I had tears of joy streaming down my face. My heart is so full of gratitude this week. Yes, Heavenly Father's loves us all and he truly knows what we need when we need it )

Hermana's Chavez and Wandell
(She was Alyssa's 2nd companion whom she loves like a sister and will be one of my "adopted" kids)



Hermana's Moss and Wandell
(she is pretty special to us as I got to know her a bit via email before she left and I really really wanted them to be together at some point because they both sing like angels and I know how strong the spirit can be felt through music)




(I am not sure if this is the zone or the district)




No comments:

Post a Comment